Monday, March 7, 2011

Silly Willies


Get your mind out of the gutter! Or am I the only one who thinks of inappropriate things when I hear the word willy?  How can I not after actually going to see the Puppetry of the Penis show back in Fall of 2004 (?) at the Rosslyn Spectrum Theatre.  I can't remember the exactly, but I DO remember the show.
Getting back to the subject, today in school we had a few moments before lunch where I had nothing planned (shocking) so we explored this CD, which has one of our favorite movement songs, The Mack Chicken Dance is awesome (song list and music samples). It's a medley of the Chicken Dance, Its Bitsy Spider (not eensy weensy, which I don't understand why people say that and find it infuriating) and Head Shoulders Knees and Toes.  We found that we also now love Silly Willies!  Great beat and fun moves for the littles.

Is it me or are these guys (or at least their pose) a little reminiscent of the Ambiguously Gay Duo on SNL??

*Remember children ages 2-5 benefit from 1.5-2 hours of DAILY physical activity!  If you would like more information and/or ideas for implementing structured physical activities into your daily routine, feel free to contact me via email.

No comments:

Post a Comment