Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Why Re-Invent the Wheel: Popsicle Saver

I have no idea where I saw this idea but I am so glad I remembered it when I did!  While grocery shopping the other night, I decided I needed to have Klondike Ice Cream bars.  Of course I shared with my little boy, who has definitely inherited my sweet tooth.  He sweetly asked me, 'Mommy, can I eat it on the couch?'  Now, normally I would balk at such a suggestion, but this kid has got my number AND I am so exhausted at this point after a full day of work and then the evening routine, and THEN a trip to the grocery store that I just don't have the energy for his negotiations.  This magical idea popped into my head and it worked gloriously!  No worrying about drippings on the couch and no tantrums and/or endless persisting from 4 year old.  It's a win-win.  Why re-invent the wheel?

No comments:

Post a Comment