Sunday, March 20, 2011

Fantastic Find

Yesterday was quite a day!  It was exhausting and majorly annoying all wrapped into one big clusterf#%&.  But the kids and I kept ourselves busy visiting the local target and outdoor shopping venue.  I mean the Old Navy run was a huge bust, but it got us out and about and was overall a pleasant experience.  The best part of my day was finding this little gem at Target.  Why have I never seen this before? I don't think its new, but I haven't checked this section in a few months.  Anyway, I am quite tickled with it and packed it last night for my travels to a distant birthday party this morning.  I have it stacked with baby Goldfish, dried cherries, pretzel sticks, Gerber Grad. Wheels and some kind of pomegranate blueberry fruit bites things I also found at my fave.  I have to say it fed a 4 of my friends children and some other random playground kids.  Oh, and my mom friends :)
Also, if you are still in the formula phase, you can use the sections for 8 oz servings as well. Genius!
Anywho, I love this Munchkin product and highly recommend it..........It's the Little Things........

1 comment:

  1. You saved us all at the playground today from hypoglycemia with this "fantastic find." I am getting one for myself (not my kids) :)

    ReplyDelete