Friday, March 4, 2011

Secret Weapon



Nothing says 'Snooze" like  JOHNSON'S® Baby Powder.  There are many mornings when I just can not muster up the gusto to hop in the shower and go through my routine of 'getting ready,' and I'm not going to lie, it's more often than I care to admit.  For those mornings, I use my secret weapon.  I know it's not a novel idea, but I am sharing because it really does work.  I will say I have a bit of an advantage being a blonde.  So it doesn't show up as much.  There are many, many products that absorb oil, however there are times where I just don't want to pay $15 bucks (or more!) for dry shampoo when I can shell out only $4.29 for an old fashioned classic. So, whether you are a working mom inside your home or out (meaning taking care of you own kids full time is also work!) try a little Johnson's next time you want to catch a few extra Z's.  

5 comments:

  1. thanks Margaret! and thanks for subscribing! Hopefully I will get as many followers as the Irish Mother! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Due to being a brunette, I use TRESemmé's new dry shampoo....I believe it's called FreshStart - It's in a black can & has a neon lid. I know it's not too expensive, bc I'm cheap. Maybe this summer I'll go more blonde & try out the baby powder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, maybe I'll try that! Thanks.............

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes--try the tresemme dry shampoo..even gives my flat hair some volume:)

    ReplyDelete