Friday, March 11, 2011

Lakeshore Learning


Looking for something to do tomorrow morning?  I totally forgot about this amazing program held at a Lakeshore store near you.  If you don't have one nearby, sorry :(  But feel free to visit me and I'll take you!  A friend reminded me a few weeks ago and I haven't been able to go yet, but I look forward to it.  My son is the perfect age for this.  The Lakeshore Free Crafts for Kids are weekly (or weekendly) and really adorable.  My mommy friend went for Valentine's Day and enjoyed herself thoroughly.  The store is also uber amazing. Their products, while a bit pricey, are good quality and oh so much fun. I know there are a few of you who loved to play teacher as a kid, so go to Lakeshore and play to your heart's delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment