Wednesday, March 30, 2011

25 Things You Might Not Know About Me

I added the word 'Might' to this in case you don't know me on a most personal level, which only some of my avid readers closest friends and kin do :)
1.  Unfortunately in my adult life I have pooped my pants on 3 separate occasions
2.  I have painted toenails no less than 50 weeks a year
3.  I have slight road rage
4.  I don't leave my house without mascara
5.  My current musical obsession is Matisyahu 'One day"
6.  Coloring is therapeutic for me
7.  I love to read
8.  I wake up every day and remind myself to be positive
9.  I pack my breakfast and lunch every day
10. 3:00-3:45 pm is my me time M-F
11.  I have a love/hate relationship with mail
12.  My current non-alcoholic beverage of choice is Vitamin Water Connect. Bvitamins and caffeine woohoo!
13.  I think I am a really good singer and dancer
14.  I love photography and also think I am really good at it when I try (unlike singing and dancing which come naturally to me)
15.  I rarely eat fruits and vegetables
16.  My commute is approx. 8 minutes in the morning
17.  I drive a station wagon :)
18.  I suffer from 'organized clutter syndrome'
19.  I also suffer from delusions of grandeur when it comes to this blog
20.  Unsolicited advice is my BIGGEST pet peeve: I really don't give a flying you know what what you think if I didn't ask
21.  I usually don't come back downstairs after 8 pm
22.  I require sugar to stay alive
23.  I know a lot of Spanish
24.  I work to live, not live to work
25.  I love candles more than a devil worshiper

There you have it.  As of March 30, 2011, these are 25 things most people don't know about me.  Of course all of these could change by tomorrow, and there will certainly be more things you don't know about me compiled by next week.  You will just have to stay tuned to find them out.

4 comments:

  1. I did not know 5 , 12 and the parenthesis of 14
    :-). Otherwise I am pretty sure I knew or suspected most of this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with your mom---wasnt aware of 5, 12 and the parenthesis of 14. Oh, and maybe 23, too. A LOT of Spanish?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sí, yo sé mucho español

    actually i can understand more spoken and written than i can speak myself

    ReplyDelete