Monday, March 21, 2011

It's Official




I am joining the bands of suburban moms everywhere.  I am going to drive a station wagon.
Ouch.
Starting tomorrow morning, I will be cruising in a beast pictured similarly to the one above.....But this one is way cooler b/c it has a surfboard (?) on top?  At best, mine will probably have a Yakima Rocketbox affixed to the roof! I'm not going to lie, I actually love it.  I won't feel as tough as I do in my Jeep, but I will have some more luxuries like a sunroof and heated & leather seats.  Score for me.  Keep checking and I'll let you know how my first day in mom-mobiledom goes...........TTFN!

5 comments:

  1. I love, love, love my minivan. I used to cry thinking about driving one, well not really, but almost. :-) I don't know why I waited so long!! You're going to love all the room and the heated seats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following in my footsteps(again)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it... so nice! Wagons are the best! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you start wearing mom jeans, that's when i'll have to rethink our friendship... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. meegla, you and i both know that will NEVER happen! so you are stuck with me ;P

    ReplyDelete