Saturday, March 12, 2011

Do you Cha-Cha?



If you don't then you are missing out on instant access to loads of free information.  Don't worry you don't have to know how to dance.  How did I find out about this little gem? Well I was out shopping for the holidays, I was at a store looking at zodiac necklaces.  I was v. annoyed with the store because they did not have an accompanying chart that listed corresponding birthdays and signs.  The salesgirl that I flagged down was a cute little teenager didn't know either, and she asked me if I ever used Cha Cha?  Not that I recalled. Which really isn't surprising because there have been many nights from my past that I don't recall a darn thing. Basically she told me to text 242 242 and ask type my question. I decided to humor this little teeny bopper while she tickled my baby's toes.  

Um, did you use hand sanitizer before touching her?  

Lo & Behold I got answer!  Fabulous.  She also confessed testing Cha Cha from class for answers.  Where the hell was this when I was in high school and/or college?  I could have really used it in my statistic class.  Stat is so over my head, it's not even remotely funny; it's kind of embarrassing.    
Since then I have saved Cha Cha as a contact and had used it NUMEROUS times with 100% success.  I have 'Cha Cha'd' phone numbers, store locations and song lyrics to name a few.  Try it and get back to me!  It's awesome and if you don't yet Cha Cha, now is the time to start.  

P.S. As I am perusing Cha Cha for this post I stumble upon call out for Brainiacs.  Hello?  Now is my chance to get my foot in the door to my internet concierge (see Urban Dictionary) business!

2 comments:

  1. Did you know that two years ago I worked for Cha-Cha as someone who answers questions that are texted in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had no idea! i would love some more info on that!

    ReplyDelete