Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Why Wednesday


ahh, hump day. 
I really don't have any why re-invent the wheel ideas to share for this week because I am so unmotivated to do anything even remotely cute at this point in the year.  June can not get here fast enough.  For today I would just like to focus on myself.  I am PigPen.  Except it's not dirt that surrounds me, it's drama.  Trust me I know that I am not the only one who has a lot going on. Listen, I have a great life (I am in no way trying to sound presumptuous, just positive). First and foremost I have a wonderful husband who puts up with my shenanigans on a daily basis.  He also gets an A+ in fatherhood.  I also have 2 beautiful, healthy children.  I have shelter.  I have a new-to-me whip. I have an amazing family support system, i.e. parents and siblings.  I have a job, which is a real luxury for some Americans right now.  That all being said, I just sometimes feel like there is always SOMETHING and I am not even going to list examples because there are too many.  And I know a lot of people who feel that way, so I know I am not the only one.  So anyway, I have penned myself Drama PigPen and I love the little caption that goes with the cartoon above!
Which Peanuts character are you?  I know which one my older sister is.........

1 comment: