Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New Shoes


After a v. unsuccessful trip to the mall last night, I decided that someone needed to make out.  Emmie's new Fly Shoes...........

Unsuccessful = not able to return the Wonderfile due to crap return policy at the As Seen on T.V. store; not able to return wallet to Fossil store b/c husband removed gift receipt without my knowledge (i.e. I looked really stupid when she asked for my receipt and i did not have it ); tried on a cute Spring coat which i have researched for hours, only to find that H&M's sizes suck. A size 6 was squeezing my upper arms and I could not even button it across my unbuxom bossom; and last, my husband asked me to get him a few shirts for work with an American Eagle gift card, and not only did i only get one shirt, but i paid past the gift card balance for it.  That is an unsuccessful mall trip.  But at least my little munchkin girl has some fabulous footwear.  

No comments:

Post a Comment