Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sassy Recall



Sassy "Refreshing Rings" rattle/teether
Reason for Recall: Black soft plastic pieces may separate from some of the black and white polka-dot ball when chewed or pulled at, and these small components could pose a choking hazard if ingested by an infant or small child.


We have had this teether for our one year old daughter until I received notification that is was being recalled.  I submitted the  Online return request form and received my prepaid envelope yesterday.  You are able to pick from two replacement toys: Electronic Keys or Phone of My Own.  I chose the latter.  I probably submitted my request a few weeks ago and I am rather impressed that they sent this out so quickly.  I am eager to receive my daughter's new toy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment