Thursday, March 3, 2011

Guilt Factor

Times I feel like a crappy mom: Right now. 
My 4 year old son is a certified hoarder. He takes my personal belongings on a regular basis.  Personal belongings include chapstick, eye cream, candles, pillows from my bed, and various other random items.  Naturally, when I realized that my glasses were missing I went straight to him and demanded to know where he had stashed them.  I have been searching every hiding spot (b/c although he is smart, I am smarter and know all of them) like a lunatic, to no avail.  All I remember is that I last saw them on the kitchen table.  I realized today that I was using them while reading on my school issued laptop.  THEN I realized that I must have put them in my laptop case when I took it back to school!  It was a glorious revelation.  I actually made my son go with me to school (after contract hours? Gasp!) and check my laptop case because I typically do not bring it home with me.  Alas, there they was!  Getting to the point, I feel awful that I have been hounding him for weeks and making him feel bad, when he actually had nothing to do with it.  What is a mother to think when every time she turns around something is missing, i.e. deep pore cleansing mask??.  However, I am pretty sure this won't be the last time, and it happens to everyone............right?  


P.S. This it totally Karma.....and it is a bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment