Thursday, March 10, 2011

Throwback Thursday: Give a Hoot

Apologies for the low quality pic but I could not find any others (it says "I give a hoot!").  I have been waiting for about a year to get this shirt handed down to me from my sister.  I absolutely love it.  Actually, one of my students had it last year and I would tell her every time she wore it how much i loved it!  Then low and behold one day, my niece had it on in a picture! Score!  Then when my sister had a boy back in June, I began to plot when I would get this hand me down.  Well, its here and my daughter has worn it with pride (my own pride that is).  
If you haven't figured it out by now, today's throwback is to Woodsy Owl of Woodsy Owl Public Service Announcement (s). I'm pretty sure Woodsy and Winnie the Pooh are the same voice, right?

Give a Hoot, Don't Pollute!

No comments:

Post a Comment