Thursday, March 3, 2011

Singing in the Rain


I think I found it!  I like this jacket for the upcoming spring weather.  I was looking for something in between casual and dressed up for work (please remember I am a preschool teacher!)  I was looking for something hooded due to Spring showers, and I like that the hood is removable.  I also like the light grey color.  It's slightly different than my usual choice of Black, Navy, Heather Grey or White.  But G-d forbid I venture into anything bright and cheerful like Red.  I am hoping it fits, ordering online can be such a risk. And I have never owned a piece of Hurley anything in my life.  They may tailor their clothes more towards young skate Bettys, with boyish shapes, and not mature career women like myself.  Now, if I could just get that tan along with it...................

5 comments:

  1. So cute. Where did you find it?

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6PM...I tried to post the picture so you could click it and it would take you to the link, but I am still green :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. who needs a real tan when you have the tantowel??

    ReplyDelete
  4. my jacket arrived today, i love it! highly recommend.......i got an awesome deal on 6PM.com.

    ReplyDelete