Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cups in a Cupboard


A recent blog by someone near and dear to me sparked my memory that I had taken this picture a few weeks ago of the plethora of sippy cups in my household.  Why does one family need this many?  I often look in here and think it's time to get rid of a few, but I just can't seem to part with them.  Part of the reason we have such a large collection is that it took me a while to find anything except Munchkin brand that my daughter would tolerate.  Now she likes all of them!  Now it definitely comes in handy to have so many considering both of my kids have one for milk and one for water on a daily basis.  That's four a day.  And sometimes more if we can't find one, or if my husband or I don't know the other poured a beverage for our little cherubs.  Not to mention, there is almost always a cup being found with some kid of foulness inside of it. It's really ridiculous.  We can run the dishwasher with only sippy cups on a nightly basis.  We are not even going to venture into the cabinet with bowls and snack cups (even a Gyro Bowl).  
Please assure me that I am not the only one with gobs of kids plasticware taking over my kitchen...............

No comments:

Post a Comment