Friday, March 25, 2011

Secret Weapon Part Deux


Downy Wrinkle Releaser is a g-d send.  I LOATHE ironing.  And, I am pretty sure I have mentioned in previous posts that I am a major underachiever, at times, and always look for ways to make my life a teeny bit easier.  Plus the iron and board are two levels down, so at night, when I pick out my clothes for the next day like a good little girl, that is out of the question.  My husband and I discovered this muy fantastico product back in about 2001.  We had just moved to Alexandria together and had our first little apartment.  Now that I am thinking about it, I probably should have whipped out the old iron to impress my then boyfriend and convince him that I was marriage material.  Sadly, no, I chose to impress him with my impressive tolerance for Miller Lite and Jagermeister.  Good choice, Debs, it worked!  Ironing is so old fashioned anyway, a shot and a beer is way cooler.
Really, why iron when you can spray this magical concoction on your creased apparel, smooth, and voila......
Since then we have probably kept Downey in business and have neat, fresh smelling clothes.
Do I recommend this product? 
Totes magotes

**make sure to click the hyperlink for coupons**

2 comments: