Monday, March 14, 2011

Music My Friends Don't Know I Listen To

First and foremost the name of the post comes from a music folder with the same title that I found on my brother's computer (I won't mention any names).  In this folder I found Britney Spear's Overprotected and my world was complete.
I totally forgot that I had made this playlist on Facebook forever ago! UNTIL, while riding in the car with my sister, I asked her to stop scanning when Pearl Jam Radio came up.  She was shocked that I would say such a thing.  I actually DO like music other than Top 40 and 90's Teeny Bopper hits.  To prove my point here is the playlist I made about 2 years ago:

Got To Be Real by Cheryl Lynn


Now, there are definitely a few you would have guessed, but Old Crow Medicine Show and Jim Croce? You had no idea..........

2 comments:

  1. you forgot Lucky by Brit Brit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! well, that is a given :) i suppose that is why i didn't list it!

    ReplyDelete