Sunday, March 13, 2011

Happy Booster

Yes, there is such a thing, and it's pretty & smells great.  I have recently found Physcian's Formula Happy Booster™ Glow & Mood Boosting Blush.  And you know who up there knows I need it! Infused with plant extracts they claim these products mimick the effect of endorphins, making you feel happier and more joyful.

Hmmm.  Plants, happier, sillier, joyful, mimicking endorphins?  I can think of other things that fit this description.

I discovered this product back in January while poring over one of the professional journals magazines, I read whenever I get a chance (this means when I actually stay awake after 8:30 pm).  I literally stalked my local, Wal-Mart, Target, CVS, and Wegmans to see if they started carrying it.  I finally found it at Rite Aid while visiting my hometown one weekend.  I immediately drove home (my parent's house will ALWAYS be casa numero uno) and powdered my whole body.  Just kidding, but maybe I should try that.  I really did try it right away, and while I can't really say that it made me chipper (that is extremely difficult) it did make me happy to have a new make-up item. Maybe I need to layer with pressed powder?  I wonder if some mornings I walk out of the house looking like a rouged up 90 year old.............?

1 comment:

  1. Excellent outfit for the Disney race next year.

    ReplyDelete