Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Music Edit and Memorial Day

Hi everyone!  Memorial Day weekend was really great.  We had so much fun visiting friends in PA and you know what? I drank responsibly and didn't make a fool out of myself!  Then an impromptu stop at my parents for an afternoon of swimming and food. The ride back Sunday evening was a little dicey.  Our son was out like a light, but our 16 month old daughter is the only child I have ever known who does not sleep in the car.  She grunted and groaned until almost 10 pm.  She didn't fall asleep until i got in the back seat with her and put her head against her blanket and patted it! She hates car rides and now, so do we.  We were so spoiled with our son.  I could plan road trips with his nap schedule and it would be awesome!  Now, I seriously don't want to go anywhere.
Memorial Day itself was great as well.  More swimming for everyone.  Our son and one of his friends frolicked in the water entertaining each other.  It is so nice to finally to get to this part where they don't need your undivided attention and would rather play with their friends.  Don't get me wrong, I love to play with my son, but I welcome the time where he is engaged with a more age-appropriate playmate.  He and my husband got a little too much sun and are a bit crispy today.  We will have to remember to re-apply next time. I also can not believe that I didn't take one single picture this whole weekend.  Oh well!
Also, I have updated the music player to turn the auto-play off.  So if you want to listen to it, you will have to manually press play. Sorry (to those of you who like it) and for those of you who didn't, you can thank me later. I hope everyone had a wonderful long weekend! TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she was awake that whole time..I guess with all her good night sleeping, she balances it out in the car( and vice versa for him) LOVED the visit.

    ReplyDelete