Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Why Re-Invent the Wheel: Stolen Idea

Low Blood Sugar cont'd:  I totally have to steal this idea from a fellow blogger @ Organized and Obsessed.  I have to steal it because it's so darn smart and I use it all the time.  I hope you don't mind Sammy! :).  If you drink Crystal Light, you are in luck.  This is simply a C.L. container with the label removed.  Now, if you are like me, you have snacks stashed in every nook and cranny you can find.  And, they are not always meant for the kids.  If this lady doesn't eat on a regular basis, i.e. every 2-3 hours, she gets irritable, as I wrote about yesterday.  And, if you are like me, and this fellow blogger, you stock up on granola bars and things that smush and crumble!  Therefore, the C.L. container slips neatly in your bag to protect those valuable snacks.  If you don't drink C.L. go out and get some, it is so 'refreshing' as my son would say!  TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment