Saturday, May 21, 2011

Congress Hall


Today my husband and I will revisit Congress Hall, the hotel where we married on Saturday June 25, 2005.  This hotel is exceptional.  While looking for a venue to hold our wedding in Cape May, we visited Congress Hall.  I knew from the moment I set my eyes on the pale yellow building, that I was going to be married there.  There is just something about it that makes you never want to leave!  But today is not about me, it's about another couple who are getting married and have graciously decided to share the day with us.  I can not wait to lounge on the beach until it's time to get ready and attend the ceremony that will take place on the lawn of CH.  I hope you are enjoy this day, wherever you are, as much as I will.  TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment