Monday, May 23, 2011

Music

I have decided to go against what virtually everyone has told me about adding music to your blog.  I know 99.9% of people who read blogs say it is a huge nuisance and they dont' care for it.  However, if you know me at all, I really don't conform to what others say.  I happen to enjoy musical selections that play on a blog that I read a lot.  That being said, I have added a player to the sidebar from Playlist.com that you can turn off if it annoys you.  Music is a big part of me and I use it as a backdrop in my life (does that make sense?).  I look forward to sharing some of my favorite music with you.  I will continue to update and add songs to reflect music that helps to tell the story of my life. Maybe you will love one of them and it will inspire you.  Maybe you will turn it off and never hear them.  Whatever the case may be, they will be there for your enjoyment.  TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment