Saturday, May 7, 2011

Once a Leo Always a Leo

I really don't care about the Earth's axis or how it has shifted over the past billion years.  I know I am a Leo. Always have been.  I remember when I was in Elementary school and I used to collect things like book marks, and inappropriate key chains from Spencer's and those posters I was telling you about a few weeks ago, anyway I had this Garfield bookmark hanging on my bulletin board with the description of a Leo.  I don't remember all of it but it definitely said "the center of attention" and "ham."  Here is what the Zodiac says about my sign.   That is the long version.  Here is a short more concise version:  

Leo Positive Traits

Generous and warmhearted
Creative and enthusiastic
Broad-minded and expansive
Faithful and loving 

Leo Negative Traits

Pompous and patronizing
Bossy and interfering
Dogmatic and intolerant

Why am I even writing this you ask?  Well, last Saturday I was sitting in my basement with my husband and two of his buddies (and mine) and I seriously could not stop talking.  My husband stated " I have never met anyone who commands all the attention in the room as much as you do." Hmph.  I thought about that statement for the next few days and it really does happen a lot.  Even though I really try not to make it all about me, sometimes it just happens!  Anyway another story that illustrates my inner Leo is one that a former colleague of mine shared with me after I left for another position.  She informed me that some other co-workers viewed me as "aggressive."  Again, hmph.  I really don't think that is accurate, but maybe I just don't see it.  Here is what the 'new' Zodiac has to say about me as a Cancer:

Cancer Strengths:


- Loyalty
- Dependable
- Caring
- Adaptable
- Responsive

Cancer Weaknesses:

- Moody
- Clingy
- Self-pitying
- Oversensitive
- Self-absorbed

I can definitely see some of this as well.......Oh well my b-day, July 25th is right on the cusp, so maybe that is why I see so many overlapping qualities.............TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment