Monday, May 16, 2011

The Gift of Time


Today the teachers who are not involved with Kindergarten Orientation in my building are given the gift of time for the afternoon.  My school has really whack parking arrangements and the admin. would like to free up as many spaces for the brouhaha of the afternoon's events.  The above image illustrates me and my race to complete as many tasks as I can....alone....before I need to get home for the babysitter.  Here is what is on my list:
1.  Charming Charlie's at the Mall for earrings for the wedding I am going to on Saturday
2.  Old Navy for a cute tank top and possibly a new swim suit
3.  Toys R Us to look for Cars 2 cars
4.  Costco, I don't know if there'll be time.  

Gift of time begins at approx. 12:45 and I have until 3:45....Can I do it all!?

No comments:

Post a Comment