Friday, May 13, 2011

Throwback Thursday: Dr. Scholl's

Dr. Scholls.  I love them and I still rock them.  Been rocking them since I was a little girl as you can see in the picture.  I actually wore a black pair of the Originals to work yesterday.  I have had a few different pairs over the past few years including navy and red, and navy remain my all time favorite.  I remember as a kid, my mom advising my sister and I to curl our toes in order to hold them on our feet, because they do take a little getting used to.  I also have a version called "Haven" from last season that is a little less clunky and super comfy.  Right now I am coveting the new Original 2.0 in Chinchilla.  But they seems to be hard to come by.  Anywho, Dr. Scholl's are classic and cute.  Can't beat that.

No comments:

Post a Comment