Sunday, May 15, 2011

Cars 2


Cars, cars, cars.  Having my firstborn be a boy has exposed me to a world of vehicles of all types.  But Disney Pixar Cars reign numero uno.  We have so many 'Cars' cars, as we call them, I can't even begin to explain.  No joke, we have about 15 different Lightning McQueen die cast cars. That does not include other kinds, such as MegaBlok Lightning McQueen and Shake 'N' Go Lightning Mcqueen to name a few.  It's completely out of control.  My son goes through phases, sometimes not playing with them for weeks.  BUT, with the release of the new Cars 2 movie on June 6th, I anticipate a reunion with his beloved playmates.  I might be more excited about the new movie than him.  I am also more excited than I would like to admit about the release of the new characters............TOMORROW!  Check out some of the new characters.  His favorite is Carla Veloso, and you can bet your bottom dollar that I am at ToysRUs tomorrow after work, scooping her up.  I have a few favorites, Jeff Gorvette, Holley Shiftwell, and Lewis Hamilton looks pretty sweet.  Don't get me wrong, I am so excited to see some of my old favorites, like Tow-Mater, returning to the silver screen, but I am ready for some new paint.  
Anyway, I look forward to browsing the 'whole aisle' as the T'R'Us employee informed me, of Cars 2 paraphanalia and I will keep you posted and on top of what is worth bucking up for.  TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. Like my days of WWF shopping..ahh boys!
    Jeff Gorvette, my new fav!

    ReplyDelete