Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hung

It's days like these when I turn really need one of my favorite skin care products, Coffee Berry with Hemp Oil Eye and Lip Balm by Skin Organics.  It boasts to reduce puffiness as well as help minimize fine lines.  I love the stick aspect for easy, mess free application.  What love most is the price.  I got it at Whole foods for about $11.99.  You really can't beat that!  This product is a lifesaver and since I can not hang tough like I did in my younger days, I need it mornings after I have had a little too much fun.  Last night was definitely one of them.  We had a GREAT time at the wedding in Cape May.   The weather could not have been more perfect.  It was so nice to return to the venue for our wedding.  We got up early in order to allow some time for relaxation on the beach for a few hours before the nuptials.  There is nothing, and I mean nothing, I love more than sitting on my ass and reading on the beach.   I read a magazine and a couple of pages of Bethenny Frankel's A Place of Yes on my nook.  Anyway, long story short I am having this issue where I have a few drinks and I go from zero to annihilated in a matter of minutes.  I am not sure what is wrong with me, maybe it is age, maybe it is lack of food, maybe it is mixing champagne and wine...I am not so sure, but it's really starting to upset me!  I just want to have fun and had a few drinks and not be a stumbling, bumbling idiot!  I even ruined my new shoes falling in the parking lot on the walk home.  Unacceptable!  As of right now, I am no longer drinking in social situations...Ha, famous last words!  But seriously, I've got to figure something out.  If you have any suggestions, I am open. TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment