Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Monogram

So here is my big mother's day present, or at least what it will look like.  it's going to be a silver 1 1/4 in monogram with a silver chain connected to both sides.....sorry not sure what that is called in jewelry terms!  I am so, so excited and can not wait until it arrives!  I would be happy to share where I found the designer.  On Etsy, one of my my newest obsessions.  It used to overwhelm me (like H&M), but when I have something specific I go there.
I have been wanting one of these for a while now, but I haven't been able to find anyone who does 4 initials.  Needless to day, I finally did and I am super pleased.  Happy Mother's Day to me :)
Stay tuned for tomorrow's post, I am re-inventing Why Re-Invent the Wheel Wednesdays.  TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment