Tuesday, May 24, 2011

If you started a music band, what would the name be?

I have never aspired to start a band, however my childhood best friend and I did video tape our own talk show called "Bodacious"  This had to have taken place sometime around 1991.  It was incredible. We both had big Champion sweatshirts on with turtlenecks and hairsprayed bangs.  Wow, what were we thinking!  I wish more than anything I had that video to upload.  One of these days I'll get my dad to transfer it to me somehow!  Bodacious is one of our top funniest things we have done together (and we have a lot), but the following photo takes the cake:



Really, what the hell where we doing?  This picture 100% belongs on Ellen's Bad Paid for Photos, which is by far the funniest bit on any talk show I have ever seen.  It never fails to bring a smile to my face or make me laugh out loud.  So, while I never had dreams of being in a band, naming a talk show Bodacious is about as awesome as it gets.  TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment