Monday, April 25, 2011

The ABC's of Me

Due to the overwhelming popularity of  25 Things You Might Not Know About Me (with 116 pageviews, whoo hoo!) I am keeping it real and adding some more tidbits about myself, in alphabetical order.  Just like I like it, neat, concise and organized.   
A -Age: 32

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: Emptying the dishwasher

D - Dog's name: No dog right now....And to rub salt in the wound I got her license renewal in the mail last week.  Boo Hoo


E - Essential start your day item: Coffee

F - Favorite color(s): Brown, Pink, Grey

G -Gold or Silver: Silver, White gold

H - Height: 5'6"

I - Instruments you play: None, I can play a little bit of Heart and Soul on the piano

J - Job title: Babysitter Teacher

K- Kids: 2

L - Living arrangements: Townhouse

M - Mom's name: Donna

N - Nicknames: Debbie-B, Debs, Bess

O - Overnight hospital stay: I don't even understand why this is one here! But I'll give it a whirl, Private??


P - Pet Peeve: Unsolicited advice, Yes I know I shouldn't turn my back on my purse in the shopping cart. Did I mention I have a mother? She lives in Pennsylvania.  Thanks and Piss off!  



Q - Quote from a movie: What's your damage?

R - Right or left handed: Left

S - Siblings: 1 sister 2 brothers

T - Time you wake up: 6 

U - Underwear: Boyshort

V - Vegetable you dislike: Radish

W - workout style: Not

X - X-rays you've had: Skull

Y - Yesterday's best moment: Soaking up the glorious rays of the sun

Z - Zoo favorite: Big cats, Lion, Tiger, Panther, etc.....

1 comment:

  1. 1. Was the skull X-ray from falling off the fence?
    2. I thought the snakes were your favorite at the zoo.

    ReplyDelete