Sunday, April 3, 2011

Newsworthy


I found two new magazines at Target this morning, Lucky Kids and The Nest, which I am now laughing that I bought because it is totally geared towards newlyweds!  And apparently its not THAT new; I think it was put on newsstands back in July 2010.  New to me anyway.  This seems to be a recurrent theme lately.  Oh well, maybe I will get some ideas for the home nonetheless.  I did not buy Lucky Kids....yet!  I know myself and I will see things I like and start obsessing about where to find the best deal and if my kids even need it, but I want it!  And then I will start filling my internet shopping carts with items that are not destined to be ordered.  It's a vicious cycle really and I chose to stop it before it even started.  I took one look inside that magazine at all the cute clothes and new products and toys and starting having heart palpitations.  Nope, I made a sound, mature choice to put that magazine right back where I it belongs. On the magazine rack.  Now I have more time to devote to learning how to be an effective newlywed, ironing perhaps?  
Tootles!
  

2 comments:

  1. Why don't you save a few trees and just look at the magazine's online buying guides? And...we went to Target this weekend too.

    ReplyDelete