Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Patriot

I really love a lot of things that are patriotic.  I don't know why, but red white and blue, stars and stripes, fireworks, etc., they speak to me.  Here are a few items i have purchased recently to show my love for the good ole' U.S. of A.
For me:
Lucky Brand Hope and Love Shirt

Sweaty Bands Lone Star


I also just got a really cute shirt at Target, obviously, but I can't find it online.  I'll keep trying :)




I can't lie. These items might also remind me of my love my my Wonder Woman Underroos I loved so dear as a child.

These things rock.  Seriously, can i get an adult sized pair?  And can we discuss this poor kid in the Spiderman ensemble?   He is so scarred for life that his package is on the display for the world to see.
Check out this commercial.  How exactly did these kids get this job??
So in a nutshell, I love patriotic apparel.  I also enjoy patriotic home decor and CAN NOT wait for these puppies to debut.  

No comments:

Post a Comment