Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Finally


I know this may seem simple to some, but for some reason it has taken me FOR-E-VER to implement this silly little idea in my household.  The foyer (if you can call a 5x5 area that) and accompanying steps are not a storage spot for shoes.  I am no saint, I leave mine there too, but I have had it and put my foot down.  Last night I gave my son a choice to put his shoes in the basket or go to his room.  He dutifully obliged.  I love this basket.  It's Target of course,  Smith and Hawken.  And you can write your own label in chalk.  I plan to go through the basket as it fills up and place the shoes in their respective closets.  My plan is working like butta.  If this is a problem that plagues you as well, just get on it already.  One by one my neurosis are being effortlessly lifted away.  On to the next..........TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment