Saturday, April 2, 2011

T-Ball



Today was supposed to be my son's first official t-ball game! We had opening ceremonies which began promptly at 9 a.m.  Getting my son suited up for the morning festivities brought such joy to my heart! I know it sounds cheesy, but seeing him in his little cleats and pants and jersey was just so stinkin' cute!  Very reminiscent of myself back when I played softball.  I was able to find two pictures, one from the spring of 85' on the left and the other from 86'.  My husband has always said I look like Tanner from the Bad News Bears (in the left pic).  Coach J. says his t-ball team is kind of similar to this classic movie as well.
Well, imagine the screeching brake sound you hear in cartoons.  The first paragraph was written prior to 3 pm, and soon after we experienced rain and hail.  Hence, our first game was cancelled! Bummer!  At least we got some cute pics of the kids this morning and some vintage softball pics of myself :)  As for future games, Emmie and I will be rocking this Double Chair with Umbrella & Cooler in case of impromptu weather.
Enjoy the following pics!







No comments:

Post a Comment