Thursday, April 7, 2011

Throwback Thursday: Photo Hunt


Many moons ago my friend, who will remain, nameless and I were seriously professional Photo Hunt players.
The Place:  Our neighborhood haunt
The Drink:  Miller Lite on tap
The Time:  Any night of the week
The Munchies: Cheese fries
The Music: Who knows? Whatever we put on the jukebox, but I can guarantee that Bad Company's Shooting Star was played. Oh! And there was definitely Britney's Lucky played in the car on the ride home with harmonization.  We were so stinkin' good at that game...at first......After the beers began to flow more frequently and hours (I mean literally hours) passed, we would really suck.
Oh, good times!  This habit began shortly after graduating from college and continued on for about a year until my husband, then boyfriend moved out of the apartment we shared with my nameless friend and her then boyfriend, now husband.  If we weren't at home playing A**hole at the dining room table, we were out playing Photo Hunt.  We would literally sit there for hours and drink, only to stand up to go to the bathroom and realize just how inebriated we had gotten. You know that feeling? Those were super-fun times, however now a days when we try to emulate how young and fun we were, you end up playing beer pong with champagne (SMART!) and someone ends up with buffalo chicken dip vomit on their armchair.  Sorry nameless friend, I am just not the girl I used to be.  Actually, I am better :)

3 comments:

  1. I.AM.DYING! But you forgot (or purposefully left out) what type of photo hunt we played! ;-) And that when we played asshole at the dining room table it was always accompanied by a bottle of carlo rossi and many shots of jagermeister. We were so cool. Strike that...we ARE so cool! Those were the days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes! how could i have forgotten that we ONLY played 'Babes' Imperfections on other women were so much easier to spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm only good at the naked girls one.... i would sit at the bar in my booming college town of california, pa and play for hours, sipping on my rum and cokes (with lime)..... thank you for bringing back these fond memories!

    ReplyDelete