Saturday, June 11, 2011

Follow Ups

Over the past few months I have left a few posts open ended, promising to follow up on a variety of things.  I would like to take this opportunity to do so, not just for you, my readers, but for myself!  I am not the type of person who handles uncertainty well, I like closure.  I don't even like to quit reading books that I hate.  I feel that I should finish what I start.  

It's Official:  I am thoroughly enjoying driving my 'grocery grabber' as a good friend called it.  Being that it is used, it has some quirks, but overall it's a quality vehicle and I feel great about our choice to go with this style.  

Lakeshore Learning: Still haven't gone

Sassy Recall:  I received the Phone of My Own in a timely manner and my daughter really likes it.  Good job Sassy!

Summer Skin:  I think it did make me break out a little, but that could be PMS..............

Smart Ones:  I tried the Ziti with Meatballs and Cheese on Wednesday. It was pretty good. A few things that could be improved are that it comes in a bag so you need a dish, and the cheese is probably some low fat kind and it didn't melt that great.  But filling? Yes.

If I have forgotten anything and or there is something you would like for me to follow up on, please comment and I will do so!  TTFN!

 Borrowed from http://thechazingroup.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment