Thursday, June 2, 2011

Throwback Thursday: Nintendo

Borrowed from Nintendo Wiki

Ah, video games.  This post could go on for days and days, so what I have decided to do is list my top 10 favorite Nintendo Games of all time.  I mean the original Nintendo System, not Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64 or anything fancier.
1.  Rad Racer
2.  Mike Tyson's Punch Out
3  Super Mario Brothers (all of them)
4.  Paperboy (Thanks AJ!)
5.  Adventure Island (my best friend had this game and I wanted to play it every time I went to her house and she would tell me it was "broken"  You know who you are!)
6.  Contra (oh yeah, I defeated the whole thing with my next door neighbor)
7.  Duck Hunt
8.  Zelda
9.  Double Dribble
10. Dr. Mario

I am sure there are tons more, but these are my best memories!  Feel free to add game names to the comments!  TTFN!

3 comments:

  1. Pitfall !! I saved my allowance forever to buy pitfall...

    Also - funny that my children can still play this actual Nintendo - looks this clean and everything...at my mother in laws :) Jeff may appreciate that.

    Alise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duck Hunt..Bill loved that game..so we went to feed the geese at Trexler park..Bill brings his squirt gun, when questioned why he brought it...his response was " got gun, shoot ducks" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thought about pitfall! but i wasnt sure if it was only for atari! wow, that could be another throwback :)

    ReplyDelete