Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Smart Ones

When I wrote 25 Things You Might Not Know About Me, #9 was "I pack my breakfast every day."  This may seem like a daunting task, however it's really not that hard when you pack Weight Watchers Smart Ones.  Now, let me just say, I do not choose these because I am watching my weight, I choose them because they are really quite tasty, and convenient.  Plus I really need something to balance the oversized Cinnamon Chip muffin, from the Giant bakery, I consume on an almost regular basis for breakfast.  My favorite selections are Three Cheese Ziti Marinara, Sante Fe Style Rice and Beans, Angel Hair Marinara, and Fettucini Alfredo.  My only complaint is that it's usually not enough and I find myself foraging the secretaries desks for chocolate (which luckily one keeps stocked especially for me!)  Well, tonight on my trip to the grocery store I found these.  30% larger servings, finally!  I bought Ziti with Meatballs and Cheese and Chicken with Broccoli and Cheese to try out.  I know my sister is probably having a cow because a few years back when I told her that this is what I packed for my lunch she stated "Don't you know how much sodium is in those things?"  And now I am still eating them, and going for the bigger portions!  Sorry, but this girl's gotta eat!  TTFN!  .  Sa

No comments:

Post a Comment