Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer Kickoff

I couldn't stay away, but tomorrow I will....I just had to share what I accomplished yesterday including the following photo of the two kids together, which is an almost impossibility!

1.  Playdate at Bull Run followed by DQ
2.  Encouraged independent bath, drying and dressing with success (with the 4yr old)
3.  Provided a hot lunch (grilled cheese with Muenster YUM!)
 4.  Made dinner (tuna helper, but it was organic, who knew!?)
 5.  Taught 17 month old how to sign 'more' (if this link does not work, go to aslpro.com to see hundreds of signs in action)

I am happy with those 5 things that we accomplished on our kickoff to summer! So happy my time off started on a positive note.  It's going to be a great summer............


1 comment:

  1. awesome...sounds like you guys had a busy (but fun) day! we kicked off summer with a trip to our local farm this morning. hayride, petting zoo, and a cow milking session (watched, not participated in). miss you all!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete