Saturday, June 4, 2011

Overbooked

This is officially the busiest day the Barr Family has even seen. I guess it's just a preview of what is to come as our children get older and make more friends and become more involved in activities.  Let me give you a little run down of our day.

8:45 a.m. T-Ball pictures
10:00 T-Ball game
11:00 Preschool Packet Pick-Up for our 4 year old's pre-school in the Fall.
2:00 Coach Barr in the Dunk Tank at SYA Fun Day....Pop-Pop and Uncle Bill will join in the fun!
3:00 Birthday Party
5:30 pick up friends at airport

We also had my in-laws last night and this morning for the game, joined by my dad and brother.  Action packed.   It's 12:47 p.m. as I write this and I am already exhausted.  I am looking to hitting up the pool for the birthday party this afternoon.  I am hoping tomorrow will be a more relaxing day!  TTFN..........




No comments:

Post a Comment