Thursday, January 12, 2012

Throwback Thursday: Narcissistic Facebook Notes

I'm not entirely sure why I was even thinking about those Notes people used to do on Facebook, for example, The ABC's of Me.  So I looked back on my FB account and found a buttload of these things I wrote about myself.  I can't help but laugh, because occasionally my husband will ask what I am writing for and/or about because 'only like 5 people read your blog'  Well, actually since I started this blog, I have a whopping 11, 855 pageviews and my highest for Teacher Appreciation Week at 734 pageviews.  I am no blogging expert but I think close to 12,000 pageviews is pretty damn good.
Back to the Notes, I actually enjoy writing these things because I think they are fun, not because I am obsessed with myself.  And to answer my husband's question about why I blog, it's kind of like therapy.  I write a lot of things that I never even publish because it just feels good to get it out.  So there............

Anyway back to Throwback, check out this old 'Note' on Facebook:

April 21, 2009 (Did I really take the time to write 65 things about myself, jeez!)

1. First thing you wash in the shower? my armpits

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?  red.....red hooded sweatshirt!
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?  many more times
4. Do you plan outfits?  yes
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?  testy
6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red?  oden's sweatshirt
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?  i honestly don't remember the last one
8. Did you meet anybody new today?  No
9. What are you craving right now?  its hard to crave something after consuming an oatmeal creme pie :)
10. Do you floss?  Yes
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? that polish dish with meat, i cant remember the name
12. Are you emotional? um, yeah
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?  probably
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?  bite
15. Do you like your hair?  most of the time
16. Do you like yourself?  sometimes
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?  yes
18. What are you listening to right now?  oden and jeff make funny noises at each other
19. Were your parents strict?  i would say they were conservative
20. Would you go sky diving?  yes
21. Do you like cottage cheese?  Yes
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?  Yes
23. Do you rent movies often?  Yes
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?  glittery yellow stars
25. How many countries have you visited?  1 (i think)
26. Have you made a prank phone call?  yes, really stupid ones like 'this is the electric co. calling, your refrigerator is running.............'
27. Ever been on a train?  Yes
28. Brown or white eggs?  brown eggs scare me
29.Do you have a cell-phone?  Yes
30. Do you use chap stick?  all the time
31. Do you own a gun?  i do not
32. Can you use chop sticks?  if picking up one grain of rice is considered 'using' then yes
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?  my family
34. Are you too forgiving?  i don't believe so
35. Ever been in love?  Yes
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?  taking car of children
37. Ever have cream puffs?  yes
38. Last time you cried?  a while ago
39. What was the last question you asked?  are you going to do that again?
40. Favorite time of the year?  summer
41. Do you have any tattoos? No
42. Are you sarcastic?  me? no
43. Have you ever seen?  The Butterfly Effect?  yes, loved it
44. Ever walked into a wall?  one time too many, even swam into one and broke a tooth
45. Favorite color?  prob. pink
46. Have you ever slapped someone?  Yes
47. Is your hair curly?  No
48. What was the last CD you bought?  I don't buy cd's, but i bought the album rockabye baby bob marley on itunes
49. Do looks matter?  not really
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?  no
51. Is your phone bill sky high?  No
52. Do you like your life right now?  Yes...
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?  Yes
54. Can you handle the truth?  depends
55. Do you have good vision?  yes
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?  definitely
57. How often do you talk on the phone?  depends on the day
58. The last person you held hands with?  oden
59. What are you wearing?  v-neck and jeans, standard
60.What is your favorite animal?  big cats
61. Where was your default picture taken?  what is a default picture?
62. Can you hula hoop?  Not for my life
63. Do you have a job?  Yes
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?  groceries
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?  yes


No comments:

Post a Comment