Sunday, January 22, 2012

Birthday Recap

Yesterday was my little princess' 2nd Birthday! It was a nice day, low key.  She was running a low grade fever the day before so we layed (grammar??) low for the day.  I was busy in the kitchen preparing these cupcakes, and this yummy recipe for dinner!  It seemed perfect for the snow/ice we received during the night. After rest time we headed to the mall (gag!) to Build-A-Bear and both kiddos picked a furry friend.  I am not sure why this was what we decided to do for the birthday since I am not shy about proclaiming my hatred for stuffed animals.  BUT, they LOVE them, so I push my disgust aside and do what's best for my precious little angels.  All in all it was a nice quiet day, enjoy the photo tour of my baby girl's 2nd b-day....  TTFN!


Part 1 of Easy Chicken Pot Pie


Yum!


Birthday Girl unsure of her fancy get up


'Washing' their newly stuffed friends, notice birthday girl's fancy duds didn't last long


Happy Birthday!


1 comment:

  1. She looks so grown up in her dress up clothes! Thx for documenting the day!

    ReplyDelete