Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Photo Challenge

I am always up for a challenge, but I definitely can't commit to a whole month's worth.  I stumbled upon this and thought some of them looked fun. So today I share my first Photo Challenge Entry of 2012.  Childhood.  This was easy.  My sister and I spend hours upon hours playing with Fisher Price Little People.  A few years ago, I bid on this set on Ebay and now the kids in my class adore playing with it!  I especially love the camper, there is just something about unfolding it and seeing the little kitchen inside and the yellow canvas roof that brings me right back to childhood!  TTFN!



3 comments:

  1. I am pretty sure that I had that too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be at my house, not school, if I had purchased it. I would also play with it daily. I love the camper. What meat meal are they eating? All FP meals are meat based.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i bid on it on eBay before I had the littles and now it is too contaminated to bring it to my own home :) there is actually no meat in the camper, there are carrots, a tomato and a cucumber on a wooden cutting board and a bow of fresh fruit, as well as a le creuset looking blue baking vessel. There is also a flower arrangement and crayon drawing on the table :)

    ReplyDelete