Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 8 and LaVar

For Day 8 of Penn State support I wear a pin that a lovely friend picked up for me over the last weekend while she visited State College. Thank you!!   I will wear this pin every day from now on, as I have attached it to my work badge.  Now I can keep a reminder with me at all times of my alma mater and all that is stands for.  I found Lavar's emotional tirade yesterday very telling of how many people must feel about the recent interview with Sandusky.  First and foremost, why on earth did his lawyer allow him to speak!?  Just awful....Listen to LaVar here.  
On a lighter note, I love LaVar and still regret not being more aggressive to winning the 'Dance with LaVar Contest' one evening at a bar in Downtown S.C. back in 1999.  I know I could have rocked that!
I look foward to the Ohio State game on Saturday and will continue to support Penn State and the State College community as a whole.  Although I can not promise to not write more about this matter as more and more of the case unfolds, this concludes my Penn State Paraphernalia Photo Tour.  :)  TTFN!  

I have use the App Pixlr-O-Matic for all my Penn Sate pics. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment