Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 2

Yesterday I had hoped to write about my hopes that the Board of Trustees meeting would come to a better conclusion. I had planned to write that I looked forward to hearing the results of the meeting, originally scheduled to take place Friday. But that was not to be. Nor was Joe Paterno's opportumity to finish the 2011 football season with a little bit of dignity and grace. Today I am a little more subtle in my approach to show support to my alma mater.  I find this whole scenario horrific, from the victims to firing a man who, I am sorry to say, followed protocol, and should have been given the opportunity to resign, not be subjected to a phone call terminating his life long dedication to an entire university...........Don't bother commenting negativity, because I won't be baited in.  I support Penn State, Joe Paterno, and the State College community, and I will support the football players who deserve it on Saturday.  



1 comment:

  1. Well said. Trial by media. America's new norm.

    ReplyDelete