Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Skip Hop

When I was pregnant with my daughter, my mom gave me this diaper bag in Chocolate from Skip Hop. I absolutely love it for 2 reasons.  It looks like a bag, not a diaper bag, like a regular person bag :).  And it has great diaper bag essentials!  I was very sad when the seams on the sides began to rip (as displayed below).  



Now, this happened not long after I had the bag, I probably used it for only 6 months or so.  Then I put it away and sulked every time I looked at it!  A friend offered the suggestion that I call the company which I did (1 year later mind you!).  Skip Hop has incredible customer service and are sending me a FREE replacement!  Score for me! Thanks friend :).They gave me clear, concise directions in order to submit the request/complaint.   I also requested the bag in Champagne to change things up a bit and they so graciously obliged!  I have been searching for a new fall bag, but I do still have a 20 month old and need diaper bag capabilities, so this is the ultimate choice!  I can't wait for it to arrive!  I highly recommend using Skip Hop diaper bags for this very reason!  The Versa bag  is super cute as well.  TTFN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment