Sunday, September 25, 2011

Blessing in Disguise


As I have mentioned in past posts, my husband is great about going to the grocery store. Sometimes he doesn't get exactly what I want or the most nutritious snack items, but I am willing to overlook these minor details in order to avoind doing the task myself. So yesterday I wrote 'XL Ziploc storage bag' on the list because it's time to go through the kids drawers and put away things that no longer fit. This is also the time to assess what they will need for the upcoming cooler months. I love using Ziploc storage bags. They take up less space than bulky storage bins and I can see exactly what is inside. When I unpacked the grocery bags I was surprised to see a Ziploc Tote. Hm, this was not what I requested. However, pleasantly to my surprise it's perfection. I think I will run out and grab some more. I'm so glad I shut my big fat mouth And decided to check it out before blurting 'I'll meed the receipt because you got the wrong Ziploc thing.'. Oh, I can be such a pill. Thanks hubby for getting the wrong list item, it worked out so well for me :). TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment