Sunday, July 24, 2011

Country Living



For years when visiting my sister in law I would peruse her magazines such as Cottage Living, Country Home and Country Living.  I never really realized how much I like Country Living until this past spring.  I started buying it and I really look forward to the new issue every month.  Also, I never really shop at Kmart but at the end of the school year I had run in for something and stumbled upon this quilt.  I had no idea that Kmart carried this line.  I haven't had new bedding since my wedding, so I gathered it was about time to get a new quilt and for $49.99, my husband didn't even complain.  I love both sides and my old quilt looks great folded up on the end of the bed :).  Kmart carries a whole slew of Country Living home goods that are really cute and reasonably priced.  Score for C.L.  TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment