Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Are you too lazy, or too busy?

How about both?  Things have not slowed down since my last entry.  We continue to pack our days with activities.  There is no rest for the weary.  This week I am also packing for the beach.  Last summer we went with my parents and one of my brother's to Rehoboth Beach, DE and had so much fun.  I anticipate this trip being even better.  Last summer, our daughter was only 6 months, so it was a bit of a challenge with her.  This year, as a friend nicely put it, the challenges will be different.  During our visit to my parent's last week, I shared with my mom that we might want to make a schedule of shifts for chasing the 17 month old.  She will be busy!  I really can't wait to see her along the shore line with the tide running up along her toes :) The 4 year old  will be perfectly happy, sitting, digging in the sand and collecting shells.
Also when we return, Dog Adoption Watch will begin.   I have put in two applications with local Rottweiler rescue organizations  for 2 male Rotties.  We are definitely sticking with this breed for many reasons a few of which loyalty, protection, intelligence, and of course they are nice to look at :)  The first is named Zeus and he is about 8 months old.  The other is named Tyson and he is 6  months old.  Both are being surrendered to the rescues due to relocation, not abuse or neglect.  I hope they will  consider our applications, they are super strict!,  and we will get to meet at least one of the boys.  If you would like more information about local Rottweiler Rescue organizations, comment and I will fill you in.
I have also been really wrapped in Verdict Watch and now the sentencing tomorrow for Tot Mom.  I can not even begin to explain my disgust..........I also have recently begun playing Bejeweled on my Ipod.  Big Mistake.  I can't even believe I started playing it in the first place and now I am totally sucked in, along with Words with Friends.
Anywho, stay tuned for Dog Adoption Watch. And if these two gents don't work out, well then it's not meant to be an another will come along.  TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment