Friday, October 7, 2011

Shout Out

Just a quick shout out to my sister who is starting her own Etsy store.  Check it out here.  She made me some napkins recently, wait maybe I should back up.   Why do we like cloth napkins?  Because we grew up that way. Our mom always used cloth napkins in the kitchen.  We have both carried on the trend in our own families.  Trying to shrink our carbon footprint a bit.  Check out the patterns I chose at Jo Ann fabrics.  Who knew that in a few stolen hours while our mom watched our children, that we would choose to go to Jo Ann.  I mean, we could have totally gone to a bar or something, but no, we are lame mature now and pick out fabric to make cloth napkins and save the earth.  I picked the fabics I liked, I paid, she sewed and shipped.  Team Work :)  TTFN!  and TGIALW.....................

I chose this pattern first.......

And then chose this to complement it

No comments:

Post a Comment